Kyiv Institute of Automation
Research-and-Production Corporation “Kyiv Institute of Automation” is one of the leading organizations in Commonwealth of Independent States in the development and introduction of automated control systems, automation facilities and devices. It was founded in 1957.
More than ten thousands of our developments, namely automation facilities and devices, are introduced into many Ukrainian and foreign enterprises, among which are such large-scale enterprises as Kryvyj Rig, Mariupol, Magnitigorsk, Novolipeck metallurgical works, Poltavskij, Novokryvorijskij and Mikhailovskij GOKs, as well as enterprises in India, China, Korea, Pakistan, Germany, Czechia etc.
Eleven of the most significant researches and developments made by RPC “KIA” specialists are rewarded with the state prizes. Our developments have more than 2600 inventor’s certificates and patents.
Fields of Activity
Ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy
Aircraft industry and meteorology
Mineral resource industry
Ecology and energy saving
Instrument making industry (special appliances and devices)
Building material industry
ACS in non-production sphere
Automated systems, including automated control systems of
manufacturing process and production (ASC MP and ASCP)
Specialized systems and means of automation
Special mathematical and software support
Data bases and expert analysing systems
System engineering :
- object study and making of recommendations concerning economically
expedient automation extent;
- reveal of weak points;
- technical conception development;
- performance specification development with the assistance of the customer.
Design work :
- mathematical models and control algorithms;
- selection of technical automation means;
- software support;
- technical and maintenance documentation.
Turnkey of objects :
- specialized automation means and appliances manufacturing;
- proving, including that on the proving grounds, and supply;
- setup and operation testing;
Servicing and maintenance :
- operating personnel training and consultations
- author’s accompaniment of developments
- spare parts and equipment supply
Nagornaya st. 22
tel : (380 44) 483-01-61, 483-01-27, 486-82-55
fax : (380 44) 486-80-42
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org